Personal Data Processing Agreement
In order to comply with Federal Law No. 152 “On the Protection of Personal Data”
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Site_name site (hereinafter referred to as the Site), by filling out the feedback form fields
- confirms that all the data indicated by him belongs personally to him;
- confirms and acknowledges that he carefully read the Agreement in full and the
- conditions for the processing of his personal data indicated to him in the fields of the feedback forms, the text of the agreement and the conditions for the processing of personal data are clear to him;
- agrees to the processing by the Site of the personal data provided as part of the information with a view to concluding this Agreement between it and the Site, as well as its subsequent execution;
- expresses consent to the conditions for the processing of personal data without reservations and restrictions.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely the commission of the actions provided for in paragraph 3 of paragraph 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152 “On Personal Data”, and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest. The User’s consent to the processing of personal data is specific, informed and conscious.
The User’s current consent is recognized as executed in simple written form to the processing of the following personal data: surname, name, patronymic; the year of birth; places of stay (city, region); phone numbers; e-mail addresses.
The user provides the site_name the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection and accumulation; storage for the period of storage of reports established by regulatory documents, but not less than three years from the date of termination of the use of services by the User; clarification (update, change); using; destruction; depersonalization; transfer at the request of the court, including to third parties, subject to measures ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
The specified consent is valid indefinitely from the moment of data submission and can be revoked by you by submitting a statement to the site administration indicating the data specified in Art. 14 of the Law “On Personal Data”. Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data can be carried out by sending the user the appropriate order in simple written form to the contact email address specified on the site site_name.
The Site is not responsible for the use (both lawful and unlawful) by third parties of the Information posted by the User on the Site, including its reproduction and distribution, carried out in all possible ways. The site has the right to amend this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement. The link to the current edition is always located on the site: site_name.ru
The law of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement.